Wednesday 15 December 2010

The Commercial Exploration Unit

This blog is a way for me to log my research, ideas and making processes which I will be undertaking in my next project on the Bournemouth Modelmaking course. The next unit is called Commercial Exploration. It is in this unit that we are to chose a subject that we are interested in studying and learn about it, researching the techniques and processes used and finding out about industry practice, by talking to professionals and going on work experience. The conclusion will be a  final piece that will showcase all of our research. For my project I will be looking at Sculpture. I want to learn about various different sculpting techniques, materials used and the different areas of sculpting that are practiced.

No comments:

Post a Comment