Friday 31 December 2010

Honesty is the best Policy

Ok so if I'm being really and truly honest I have done very little if any work over Christmas on this project. Oops! My master plan was to...

A) Finish uni on the 10th of Dec and spend the next week working my job in the mornings and sculpting in the    
afternoons.
B) Research at home in the week up to Christmas and relax for the remaining time before coming back to Bournemouth.

In actual fact this is what happened...

A) Finished uni on the 10th of Dec and spent the whole of the next week working flat out at my job simply because I am a poor student and do not seem to have the ability to say no when my boss offers me more hours.
B) Spent the week leading up to Christmas on an unforeseen, but much appreciated work experience placement at Fosters and Partners, commuting to London everyday from Kent.
C) Sleeping and generally eating more food than is necessary.

CONCLUSION...
Mega action plan very much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment