I cut out styrene outline of the front view and the side view so that I could keep comparing the shape and size of my model. I chose to do this sculpt because it was much more angular than the other two and showed a different skill. I got these straight edges and angles by using a scapel to carve pieces of sculpey away. I also used lighter fluid to blend in edges.
When it came to doing the head the armature underneath was not sturdy enough a so i bulked it out using milliput as a base.
The final model was not completed and I was not happy with the standard of the model. Although this can only be expected from a rushed sculpt. I did produce a small maquette of the head before christmas which is shown below just to give an example of what the head might have looked like.